You will be joining a high tech international business and a dedicated team of engineers well-versed in packet and flow analysis as applied to network-based security and forensics. If you’ve deployed and troubleshot enterprise firewalls, been a security admin long enough to realize properly-designed automation isn’t an insecure concept, you should consider applying.
Job Requirements & candidate details
• 10+ years’ experience
• Having mastered firewalls, extremely comfortable validating, stress-testing, and working with next-gen firewall and packet inspection technology.
• Architecture, deployment, and support of enterprise network security and engineering systems including NetFlow, and 2FA.
• Lead or be heavily engaged in topics regarding large-scale network monitoring, automation, and tools development.
• Advocate and execute proper change management principles to ensure high network availability and reliability.
• Leverage, interpret, and rely on packet and flow analysis tools to drive troubleshooting, visibility, and root cause analysis of anomalies.
• Effectively communicate to senior org management, mentor other managers, engineers, and teams.